Energy Differential Privacy (EDP)¶
Energy Differential Privacy (EDP) enables the use of the gold standard of privacy protection, differential privacy, for high value energy efficiency analytics.
This project is funded by the U.S. Department of Energy as part of the Energy Data Vault project.
This documentation covers the core library (eeprivacy) as well as detailed examples of applying the library in practice.
In the ecosystem of open source differential privacy projects, EDP targets a sector-specific niche, enabling and optimizing specific use cases rather than solving general purpose problems.
- Laplace Mechanism Basics
- Gaussian Mechanism Basics
- Stochastically Testing Privacy Mechanisms
- Computing Bounds for Clamped Means
- Computing Clamped Mean Bounds with the Sparse Vector Technique
- Private Load Shape Algorithm Design
- Computing Private Load Shapes